"And the day came when the risk it took to remain tightly closed in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to BLOOM…This is the Element of Freedom"

-Alicia Keys

06 December 2012

I mustache you a question

I have a confession to make.  I have a thing for mustaches.  I don't know why or where it originated from, but I have always liked mustaches on men.

Let me state for the record that I do not like creepy, unkept, bushy, thin, gross, nasty mustaches.

I think that I really just like this one mustache.

{The Mustache of Tom Selleck}   
Maybe it is because I watched Magnum P.I. as a kid.

Thank you, Tom Selleck.  You have the best mustache ever.

1 comment:

  1. You're not alone...but I am not in that group. My daughter accurately describes them as mouth eyebrows!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails